30 september 2021
1. Forbes Kazakhstan, with support from KPMG in Central Asia, for the sixth time presents its readers with a rating of insurance companies in Kazakhstan. To read the article click on the link: https://bit.ly/3BsoUhW
2. Yernur Toizhanov, Manager, Legal , KPMG in Central Asia, provided his expert commentary on the rules under discussion on applying charges for transfer money offshore.https://bit.ly/3mXjs2D
3. Timur Omashev, Partner, Advisory, KPMG in Central Asia, presented his view on the current status of waste management in Kazakhstan. To read the interview click on the link: https://bit.ly/3n7PHMG
4. We are pleased to present you another video about Kazakhstan IT talents. Some of them, although being successful in their careers abroad, returned to Kazakhstan to launch startups and help develop High-Tech industry. Watch (facebook.com)
5. Khalel Tuganbayev, Manager, Legal, and Gulnur Akayeva, Consultant, Legal, KPMG in Central Asia, outlined the impact of a new administrative justice system on protection of rights of Kazakh citizens.
6. Timur Akhmetov, Head of Supply Chain Management, and Timur Kozhakhmetov, Senior Consultant , Supply Chain Management, KPMG in Central Asia, shared their expert opinion on 3PL operator partnership in the COVID era. https://bit.ly/3C37GIc
7.We continue presenting you the stories of our compatriots who have returned to Kazakhstan and help develop the IT industry. Watch | Facebook
8. KPMG in Central Asia is presenting a new issue of TP Espresso.
The market price level is determined using one or more transfer pricing methods. What are the factors influencing the selection of the transfer pricing method? Which method should be a priority selection? Watch | Facebook
9. Bakhtiyar Rakhmatullayev, Consultant, Technology, KPMG in Central Asia, provided his expert opinion on radiophobia in Kazakhstan. https://bit.ly/3krM3LQ
10. A new video about our compatriots who have returned to Kazakhstan and help develop the IT industry. Watch | Facebook