||March 17, 2017
09:00 - 20:00
||Renaissance Hotel Atyrau
To all British contractors and suppliers
On 17 March 2017 the VI annual "KAZNEFTEGAZSERVICE 2017: Oilfield Construction and Engineering" conference will take place in Atyrau. The Conference is aimed to cover projects of Tengiz (FGP) and Karachaganak which estimated budget exceeds $45 bln., also other major oil and gas projects in Kazakhstan.
The event will be attended by potential contractors for major oil and gas projects and who will be looking for the local partner (B2B meetings will be held to establish the partnership dialogue).
Moreover, during the Conference the technical seminar will be organized to explain the main requirements for the contractors and subcontractors at major operators, especially TCO.
If you are interested in:
• Getting information regarding major construction and engineering procurements;
• Getting advice on how to work with KPO, TCO and NCOC;
• Meeting major contractors in Kazakhstan, such as: Wood Group, ССС, Fluor, SICIM, Bonatti, PSN KazStroy, Ersai, Senimdi Kurylys, GATE, etc;
• Finding foreign partners in engineering and construction segments;
• Establishing contacts with the heads of strategic departments of oil and gas companies;
• Establishing сontacts for the supply of the equipment and machineryю
Participation for the Members of the Association of Oil service Companies of Kazakhstan is free of charge.