|Event Date:||May 19, 2021|
|Event Time:||15:00 - 16:00|
Dear Members and Partners,
We would like to invite you to join the webinar organized in cooperation with Grant Harrod Lerman Davis LLP and Prof Advisor on topic ‘Expanding your business into the UK – key planning points’.
The UK remains one of the world’s most welcoming and trusted territories for both subsidiary operations as well as access to established capital markets for potential IPO considerations.
In this one hour webinar Marina Chsherbakova and Jonathan Grant will present a useful and comprehensive guide to the practical aspects that Kazakh entities will need to consider in opening a UK division of their business.
Speakers will consider the following topics during the webinar:
Marina Chsherbakova, Director at Prof Advisor
- Key trends in Kazakhstani 2021 Tax Code
- Local compliance obligations from tax perspective
- Taxation of incomes of a KZ PE
- Taxation of dividends of a UK entity
- Controlling foreign company exclusions
- Double Tax Treaty between Kazakhstan and the UK
Jonathan Grant, Partner in Grant Harrod Lerman Davis
- Setting up in UK – Branch vs Subsidiary decision
- Tax compliance – Corporation Tax / VAT / DTT implications
- Payroll aspects – Hiring staff in the UK
- Practical aspects of setting up in the UK (ie bank account opening etc)
- A brief update comment on Brexit