|Event Date:||January 25, 2018|
|Event Time:||18:00 - 19:30|
|Venue:||34 Al -Farabi Avenue (corner of Seifullin street), Building A, 4th Floor, Almaty, Kazakhstan|
PWC Kazakhstan and The British Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan are pleased to invite you to our seminar "General principles of licensing regulations for engineering and construction activities. Bringing expatriates to Kazakhstan: immigration, HR, tax aspects. Personal tax liabilities of foreigners working in Kazakhstan".
We will provide:
- an overview of principles of issues related to licensing, accreditation and attestation for designing, engineering and construction activities
- comparative overview of the most common arrangements used for bringing expatriates to Kazakhstan
- information on the differences in immigration, tax and HR compliance requirements of each arrangement
- information on the benefits and practical issues with their application
- an update on individuals' taxation requirements, including liability for non-compliance
Participation is free of charge and needs prior registration. The seminar will be conducted in English.Number of participants is limited.
Please find attached programme of the seminar below.